Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

The weird, weird world of shoes...

When you get bored, you get web surfing... And being "grounded" for the past 3 weeks has definitely had its boring moments. I have found a really cool website - weheartit.com - that has thousands of photos of pretty much anything you can imagine! I was looking around the other day and stumbled across this photo -


And I was intrigued, so I started looking specifically for "interesting" shoes - from the pretty to the bizzare! Here are a few that have earned a notable mention as quite bizarre -

for the romantic?

for the black-tie event

why aren't these heels breaking???

if you are feeling particularly short...

hmmm... very girlie...

ouch!

yeah... ummm... interesting...

bling to the extreme!

And, finally, my personal favorite pair...

full-on Gaga!


No comments:

Post a Comment