Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

Post-Op Recovery Day 3

No posts for Day 2 - I slept pretty much all day, and feel so much better for it!

Day 3 continues my recovery and things are still going better than expected. I am still pretty tired, and had virtually no sleep last night - I was uncomfortable and just couldn't get comfy. I felt really bloated and a lot of pressure in my abdomen. The result? A much needed BM this morning - feeling 1000% better now ;-)

Today is just the first of many "taking it easy" days that are going to be my life for the next couple of weeks at least. I have been reading a bit (completely trashy novels on my iPhone!) and have got my computer out today to blog & jump onto the hysterectomy forums, particularly HysterSisters.

This afternoon has been a movie marathon - I started with Burlesque, which I haven't seen before and must admit I wasn't that interested in it while watching it, and so didn't watch it all. Maybe I was just in the wrong mood. Then Dad & I watched Top Gun and now I'm watching Step Up.

I have crossword puzzles and crochet, amongst other things, to keep myself occupied, but to be perfectly honest, I don't have the brain-power just yet to do much more than read trash, watch TV and sleep!

I shall listen to my body and follow it's wishes - right now that would be a granny-nap...

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Can I do all that too (you know, without the hysterectomy of course!!)
    So glad to hear you're doing well. Rest up and see you soon.
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete