Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

24 hours Post-Op

I'm now 24hrs post-op and am really surprised at how well I'm feeling! I expected to be pretty immobile and in lots of pain, but I am actually in less pain than I have been over the past couple of weeks!

I have been up to the loo a couple of times with no dramas and am currently sitting our of bed in my *own* nightie (luxury compared to those hospital gowns!) after having a quick wash.

I have been getting a couple of little spasms that I'm guessing are bladder spasms that I have read about but other than that all is good - although I am still on my morphine PCA :-)

I've got a healthy appetite and no nausea so I'm not having any problems with eating food ;-)

I most likely will be going home tomorrow!


- Posted using my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment