Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Recovery Day 1

The big "unknown" that is my recovery is starting to become a little clearer, but tomorrow will be a big test - I'm being discharged tomorrow morning and going up to my parents - only a 2hr car trip ... Yes, pushing it just a little may be an understatement. At least I know my hubby is driving me up in the "comfy" car and that my bed is all made up and ready for me to crash in to once I get there!

They took me off the morphine PCA this morning, so the pain has increased a bit, but it is still less than the pain I was having before surgery. I can rest on my side - the left is more comfortable than the right - but lying on my back I'm finding to be the most comfortable.

All in all I'm doing really well - my Dr is very happy with how the surgery went & how I'm recovering. The nurses are all fantastic and super positive about how I'm going. I never felt this good at this point after a routine laparoscopy for endo!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment