Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

Day 23 - Movies that are safe for Mum to watch

My last post was about some of the types of movies I enjoy (yeah - I'm sick & twisted!) and, as my mother commented, I should talk about some movies that are safe viewing by all.

So, a list of movies from my collection, in no particular order:
  • The Princess Bride
  • Drop Dead Fred
  • The Hours
  • Chicago
  • Evita
  • Step Up 1, 2 & 3
  • Centre Stage 1 & 2
  • Save The Last Dance 1 & 2
  • Star Trek (the latest Star Trek movie...)
  • A Chorus Line (my Mum knows this one by heart!)
  • One Last Dance
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Lion King
  • Aladdin
  • Girls Just Want To Have Fun
  • What About Bob?
  • Weekend at Bernies
  • Rebecca
  • Adaption (you need to be a writer to really understand this one)
  • Coyote Ugly
  • Bring It On
  • Enchanted

And the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment