Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 6 - I'm grateful for... Time with my family

Today was a beautiful sunny day (albeit a bit chilly) and was one of those days that I got to simply relax with my family and play with my girls and just do nothing much. We went out and visited hubby's parents in the country and the girls had a fabulous time running around in 5 acres of bushland.

The old swings ...


... were abandoned in favour of a "new" swing set that was a donation from a neighbour ...


And hubby had a great time the bulk of the afternoon perfecting the flying of a miniature helicopter!


Abigail then decided to start building a cubby house...


While Leah decided to help with the gardening...


While I snuck inside to do a bit of study, but was caught by Abigail...



It was a wonderful, relaxing day that we all really enjoyed! It was great to just get away from it all for a few hours (OK, so I did sneak some study in... but I can explain!!!)

Pop over to Maxabella Loves to see what other people are grateful for!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day. The old abandoned swing set made me a bit sad... not sure why!!! x

    ReplyDelete