Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Day 7 - A relax, minus the kids...

Yesterday the girls decided to stay up at their grandparents, so hubby and I had a nice sleep-in this morning, and the whole day to ourselves! First we went to the Tutankhamun exhibition @ the Melbourne Museum...


We have been to the exhibition once before for Abigail's birthday. But we wanted to go again, just us, to have a close look at everything and take our time. It was, as it was the first time, absolutely spectacular!!!

We than had a super-yummy lunch at a little Japanese cafe we frequent in Little Bourke Street (aka Chinatown).

We then came home, and hubby did some work while I did some study (cracked the first puzzle in my security course! Yay!) and then we watched "A Knight's Tale"


Followed by "Master and Commander"


As for the rest of the evening? Food, setting up my VM guest for my security course (it's fun to me!!) and watching more movies!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment