Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Stimulating the Nerves and the Brains

My TENS machine is an absolute saviour at the moment, and has been reallocated to cramp-relief from ankle-pain-relief. With my hysterectomy only 2 weeks off, so I am no longer taking any of my endo/PCO meds, there are bearable days and really really painful days. Today was the latter. I threw Ponstan and some pain meds at it and didn't make a dint. So I tried the TENS.


Relief! This little machine is absolutely fantastic!! And to think that my Great Uncle was on the team that developed it!! Thanks Eric!!! 

Whilst I was stimulating nerves to erradicate cramps, hubby & the girls were stimulating their minds. The girls decided they wanted to learn how to play chess, and so this afternoon hubby sat down and they had their first chess lesson.


It was beautiful to watch, and hilarious at times as when hubby would ask Leah what she wanted to do (i.e. what move she wanted to make) and she would often respond "I want to kill something! What can I kill?" LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment