Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Paperwork Arrived!

It's here! It's real! It's really going to happen!!! I am actually going to have a "...Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, removal of tubes and right ovary, treatment of endometriosis, Cystoscopy..." on 12 September 2011 at Epworth Hospital! I have asked so many times over the last 20 or so years for the doctors to just "cut it all out" and now my gynaecologist is going to do exactly that - cut it all out (except my left ovary). My nemesis - my right ovary - is going!!! The major source of my pain and sufferring, as far as we can determine, is being killed!!!

Hyster Countdown: 38 days!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Good bye right ovary. I'm betting you won't know yourself once it's over - you'll feel so much better. It can only get better from here!
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete