Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Home Time!!!

Today, after 4 weeks R&R at my parent's place in Castlemaine recovering from my hysterectomy, I am finally going home! Home sweet home! I am hugely grateful to mum & dad for looking after me and putting up with me for so long - and I'm sure the dog will be happy that I'm going!

Today is hubby's birthday & he came up to Castlemaine last night because he said after 4 weeks without me at home it was "getting weird" and he was lonely. He is the best hubby you could ask for!

Tonight, after hubby's birthday dinner, we'll go home (so I'd better pack my suitcase!) and I'll get settled back into life and get a few things organised before picking up the girls from hubby's parents on Sunday. Monday will be a day dedicated to getting ready for school that starts back Tuesday.

I'm really looking forward to the next stage of life - the post hysterectomy years - because I feel so fantastic, am pain-free, have so much more energy than I have had in years, and best of all I'm getting better and better every day!

Cheers to the future!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment